Information notice pursuant to principle 3 of the Privacy Act 2020.
Information to be provided where personal data are collected from the individuals. This statement applies to personal information collected through this website (https://dairy.farmingmadebetter.com/).
According to the Privacy Act 2020 – 30 June 2020, we provide you the due information concerning the processing of collected personal data. This notice is not to be considered valid for other websites attainable through links, and data processor shall not be held responsible for third parties’ web pages.
This notice is provided pursuant to principle 3 of the Privacy Act 2020.
Pursuant to principles. 4, 7 and 8 of the Privacy Act, the Agency is Datamars Ltd., 25 Carbine Rd, Mount Wellington, Auckland.
2. Personal information we collect
Personal information is any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can directly or indirectly be identified, in particular by reference to an identifier such as your name or contact details.
3. Purposes and Lawfulness of Processing, Data Retention and Nature of Conferral
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
|NATURE OF CONFERRAL|
a) Allowing website browsing and the management of technical operation relating to the platform.
The computer systems used to operate this website acquire, in order to operate the site, personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by users, URI/URL (Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the users operating system and computer environment.
Browsing data will be retained for the single session only.
Necessary for the legitimate interest of Agency with due regard to user’s rights and fundamental freedoms. The lack of data subject’s conferral will prevent the Agency to supply his services.
b) Contact or Information Request:
To provide feedback to requests of information addressed to the Agency, filling out the contact form.
Necessary: The provision of personal data is mandatory or optional depending on specific form; where mandatory, in case of lack the Agency will not be able to reply or guarantee his services.
4. Recipients or Categories of Recipients of Personal Data
Pursuant to principles 3 and 11, provided data may be communicated to recipients being part of the following categories:
- Subjects providing services for the management of the information system and communications networks (including E-mail boxes, newsletter services, among which Amazon's AWS, freelancers, Offices or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy;
- Competent authorities for compliance with legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request;
An up-to-date Data Processors’ listing could be requested contacting the Agency.
5. Cross border disclosure
Personal data may be transferred to a third Country, subject to the limits and conditions set forth by principle 12 of the Privacy Act; namely:
- One of the reasons we obtained the information was to give it to someone else
- You have given authority
- It is required or authorised by the Privacy Act 2020 or by any other law. For example, to avoid prejudice to the maintenance of the law including the prevention, detection, investigation, prosecution and punishment of offences; or for law enforcement purposes; or for the protection of public revenue; or for the conduct of court or tribunal proceedings
- It will prevent or lessen a serious threat to public health or safety or to somebody's life or health or
- The information is to be used in a way that will not identify you; or it is to be used for statistical or research purposes and will not be published in a way that will identify you.
6. Security of personal information
We have set security policies and procedures in place to protect personal information from loss, unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure or misuse. To the best of our ability, access to your personal information is limited to authorised personnel only.
7. Data Subject’s Rights
You may freely exercise your rights, at any time, under the Privacy Act 2020 pursuant to principles 6 and 7 contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right, at any time, to obtain from the Agency the access to your personal data (principle 6) or request their rectification (principle 7).
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, in case you consider the processing conflicting with the Privacy Act you have the right to contact the Privacy Commissioner (www.privacy.org.nz.).
Amendments: The Agency retains the right to modify, update, add or remove parts of this informative at any time. Date of review: 12/02/21